EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF THE COLLEGE
Emmanuel Bible College faculty and administrators commit themselves to equipping each student to become a Christian witness and servant-leader who will demonstrate:
1. Effective communication skills in listening, speaking, and writing.
2. Critical thinking skills necessary to interact effectively in a culturally diverse and
increasingly pluralistic world.
3. Skills in biblical exposition that accurately reflect the content and meaning of
4. A biblically-formed worldview, integrating the Christian faith with general
5. A pattern of lifelong learning.
6. Personal discipline in one’s care for body, mind, and spirit.
7. A devoted relationship with Christ.
8. A life of Christian holiness in community.
9. Leadership in a variety of ministry contexts.
10. Effective service within the context of modern society.
11. A commitment to global evangelism.